The 12 Days of Christmas. First it was Emile Henry, then All Clad, now it’s Le Creuset. I own some Le Creuset, but not nearly enough. Here are 10 (more) items I would love to add to my collection.
If you need to add them to your collection too or need a gift for your friend or family member who loves to cook, I linked deals and specials to make your life just a little bit easier.
Ho Ho Ho!
Hello Le Creuset!
1) Cookware Sets…for the newbie 🙂
12 piece Cookware Set, stainless steel, who knew?
20 piece Cookware Set, a little of everything.
24 piece Cookware Set, more of everything!
2) Meet the Le Creuset Dutch Ovens – classic in every way…
3) Don’t forget the oval…
4) Skinny Grill, grilling in the winter? Absolutely.
5) Skinny Griddle, Christmas morning breakfast, need I say more?
6) 5 quart Braiser, I have this. I love this. You need this.
7) 7 quart Cast Iron Roaster, I don’t have this. I need this.
8) Mini Cocottes, for the cuteness factor alone!
9) Espresso Mugs, if it has to do with coffee, I’m in.
10) 6 piece Stoneware Bakeware Set, this set is on top of my list. I don’t have any of these pieces :-((
Odds and Ends:
2 quart Coffee Storage Jar, that whole coffee thing again…
Cream and Sugar Set, I like everything about these.
Salt Crock, I have a salt crock, but it has an open top. I like this one better. Prettier too.
Utensil Crock, a must in every kitchen.
5 piece Bean Pot Set , this one’s for me (and you). Can you say black bean soup?
The Most Important Item for Last!!
5 Tier Cookware Stand, you need someplace to put everything!
In case you didn’t know I love Le Creuset and there is more detail on the brand and how I cook with it here: Le Creuset.