The kale & peach smoothie is easy, nutritious, and delicious meal on the run. Did I rhyme? Sorry. But it is really good. I usually make these in the morning. Kale is a superfood packed with nutrients and peaches are in season as I write this and give this smoothie all of its flavor. As I mentioned in the video, I wasn’t feeling too fit this morning so I worked out and made one of my favorite smoothies.
- 6-8oz Non-Fat Milk (You can also use water, soy milk, or almond milk depending on what you like)
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder (Your choice but I prefer the vanilla High 5 from Max Muscle.)
- 1 Handful Fresh Kale
- 1/2 cup frozen peaches, cut into cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender in the order listed – you want the peaches to go in last.
- Zoom it for 30-60 seconds.
- Enjoy! 🙂
The key to this recipe is to freeze the cubed peaches ahead of time. Don’t try to cube a frozen peach like I did – quite difficult I discovered. The frozen peaches are a great substitute for ice cubes.