The 12 Days of Christmas is in full swing and next up is a product line that I really want and don’t have any of…poor me. Staub cookware – love it. It is similar in some ways to Le Creuset, but they offer some different pieces.
So here are the 10 (and probably more) Staub products I really want that I don’t have!
And I linked deals and specials to help you out because I like you!
Ho Ho Ho.
1) I like to start with sets (1 of each please):
2) Vertical Roaster, I actually need 2 of these!
3) Mussel Pot, my favorite and most wanted item on this list.
4) 7 quart Round Dutch Oven, I want this based on its looks alone.
5) 3 quart Saucepan with Lid, I love this!
6) Wide Round Shallow Cocotte, the perfect shallow piece.
7) 13″ Double Handle Fry Pan, a fry pan without a handle, who knew? Staub knew…
8) 5 quart Bouillibaisse Pot, if I get this I will make a bouillibaisse video, I promise!
9) Combo Grill Press, can you say panini?
10) 4.25 quart Coq Au Vin Cocotte, I have no idea what I’d make in this, perhaps coq au vin?
There’s always room for more…
11″ Crepe Pan with Spreader, crepes are big in my house, but I only have a little crepe pan, I need this…right?
Rectangular Grill Pan with Silicone Handle, this is just cool on all levels. It looks cool and it lets you grill inside. Need I say more?